Auto’N’Home is an individual company mindful of the rights of the individuals, particularly regarding automated processes. In the interest of transparency with its clients, the company sets up a policy which includes all these processes, their objectives, and the means of action put at their disposal so they can best exercise their rights.
For further information about protection of personal data, please visit the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – Legal notices
1.1 Website (hereinafter referred to as « the website »):
1.2 Editor (hereinafter referred to as « the editor »):
The individual company Auto’N’Home
located at: 62, Chemin de Mougny, 74270 CHILLY, France
listed in the Thonon-les-Bains trade register under number 881 693 998
phone number: +33 (0)646823325
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as « the host »):
www.autonhome.fr is hosted by OVH, with head office located at 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix, France.
Article 2 – Website access
The access and use of the website are for strictly personal use. You hereby agree not to use this website and its information or data for commercial, political or advertising purposes. Any form of commercial solicitation including sending unsolicited email is also prohibited.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, pictures, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, and computer applications that may be used to operate on this website and, more broadly, all the elements displayed or used on the website are protected by copyright law.
They are the whole property of the editor or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any process or on any medium whatever, of all or part of this, including computer applications, without the prior written agreement of the editor, is strictly forbidden. The fact that the editor does not go through further formalities as soon as he is informed of this unauthorized use shall not be deemed acceptance of these uses and waive prosecution.
Article 4 – Website management
To ensure proper management of the website, the editor may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt, limit or restrict the access to part or all of the website to a single specified category of surfers;
– delete any information which could disrupt its normal functioning or violate national or international laws;
– suspend the access to the website for updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of failure, breakdown, hindering or interruption of the system, preventing the access to the website or its functions.
The connection system you use is under your responsibility. You must take all necessary measures to protect your system and your own data including from Internet virus attacks. In addition, you are entirely responsible for where you go online.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the usage of the website or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to a non-compliance of the present general conditions.
The editor cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by you to yourself, or third parties and/or to your equipment due to your connection or usage of the website and you agree that you will have no recourse against the editor for that matter.
If the editor becomes the object of amicable settlement or legal proceedings due to your usage of the website, he may turn against you in order to be compensated for all damages, convictions and costs which may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The editor allows the users to set up any hypertext link to part or all of the website. Any hypertext link must be removed if the editor asks so. Any information accessible from a link to another website is not published by the editor. The editor does not claim any right to the content on that link.
Article 7 – Collection and protection of data
The individual company Auto’N’Home collects your data.
A personal data refers to any information attributed to an identified or identifiable individual (person involved). An identifiable individual refers to a person who may be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to his or her name, identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The editor generally uses the personal data collected on the website for the management of the interactions with you and, when needed, the management of your bookings.
The personal data collected are:
– family name and first name
– email address
– phone number
– birth date
– driving license number
– financial data: during the products and services payment process, the Platform saves financial data about the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, modification, delisting of your personal data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- right of access: they can exercise their right of access, and therefore know about the personal data collected, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before executing this right, the Platform may request a proof of the user’s identity to verify its accuracy;
- right of modification: if the personal data collected by the Platform is inaccurate, users can request an update.
- right of deletion: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection;
- right of treatment limitation: users can request that the Platform limits the treatment of their personal data in accordance with the expected assumptions of the GDPR.
- right of objection to the processing of data: users may object to the treatment of their data, in accordance with the expected assumptions of the GDPR.
- right of portability: they can request that the Platform provides their personal data to transfer them to a new Platform.
You can exercise your right by writing us to the following address:
Auto’N’Home – 62, Chemin de Mougny 74270 CHILLY – FRANCE.
Or by email, to:
A copy of a valid and signed identity document along a contact address must be attached to any request. An answer will be sent within one month from the reception of the request. This delay may be extended to two other months if the complexity and/or number of requests require it.
Additionally, and since the French law n°2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016, the individuals who request it may decide what will become of their data after their death. For more information, please visit the CNIL (National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint to the CNIL on their website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
We advise you to first contact us before lodging a complaint to the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to solve your issue.
Article 9 – Use of data
The aim of the collection of the users’ personal data is to provide and improve the Platform services and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the data processing is the performance of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the different uses are as follow:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– functioning management and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user support;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– customization of the services by displaying adds linked to the history of the user’s browsing, according to his preferences;
– fraud and malwares prevention and detection, and management of security incidents;
– management of possible litigation with users;
– mailing of commercial or advertising information, according to the users’ preferences;
– organization of the terms and conditions of the payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data the time needed to provide you its services or assistance.
To the reasonably necessary or required extent to satisfy legal or statutory obligations, settle disputes, avoid frauds and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep part of your data if necessary, even after you closed your account or once we have no need of them to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third-party
Personal data can be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the customer uses payment services, the Platform deals with bank or financial third-party societies with which it concluded contracts to execute those services;
– when the user uploads information publicly available in the open comment section on the Platform;
– when the user authorizes a third-party website to access his data;
– when the Platform contracts with service providers to deliver user assistance, advertising and payment services. Those service providers have limited access to the user’s data, within the framework of the execution of those services. They have contractual obligations to use them in accordance with provisions of the applicable regulations regarding personal data protection.
– as required by law, the Platform may transfer data to answer complaints made against the Platform and conform to the administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the editor. If you don’t want to, please write to: email@example.com.
Your data is likely to be used by the editor partners for solicitation purposes. If you don’t want to, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of finding personal data when browsing the website, you are not allowed to collect it, use it with no authorization or do an act which could in some circumstances be an invasion of privacy or reputation of an individual. The editor declines any responsibility in this regard.
Data are saved and used for a period in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a « cookie »?
A « Cookie » or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone…) which is read for example when browsing a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application, no matter what terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing on this website, « cookies » coming from the company responsible of the website and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
During the first visit on this website, an informative banner explaining the use of « cookies » will be displayed. Therefore, by pursuing the navigation, the client and/or prospect will be considered informed and will have accepted the use of those « cookies ». This consent will be valid for thirteen (13) months. The user has the opportunity to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his web browser.
All the information collected will only be used to record the amount, type and configuration of users on the website. They are used to develop the website conception and layout and also for other administrative purposes and planification, more broadly to improve the service provided.
The following cookies are used on our website:
– Google analytics: provides a measure of the traffic on the website.
– Google tag manager: ensures easy tag implementation on the web pages and management of the Google tags.
– Google AdSense: advertising production of Google using websites or YouTube videos as supports for their advertisements.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows to propose you dynamic advertising based on your previous searches.
– Google AdWords Conversion: AdWords advertising campaigns tracking tool.
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
– Facebook connect: allows to log in from your Facebook account.
– Facebook social plugins: allows to like, share, comment with a Facebook account.
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The validity of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information about the use, management and deletion of the « cookies », for every web browser, please visit the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Pictures and products representations
The products pictures figuring next to their descriptions are not contractual and don’t engage the editor’s responsibility.
Article 15 – Applicable law
Article 16 – Contact us
For any demand, information on the products displayed on the website, or questions about the website itself, you can contact us at: email@example.com.