Your consent is required to use a certain type of cookies. The consent request is displayed in a pop-up window.
3. Cookies types and intents
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more pleasant to use by the visitor. For example, we store your connection data.
– Audience measurement cookies: they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. Those cookies allow to know if you visited the website before or not. This cookie is only created at the first visit. On the following visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only use for statistical purpose. This way, the following data can be collected:
- unique traffic counts
- the frequency with which the users visit the website
- which web pages were viewed
- how long a specific web page is viewed
- the web page from which the visitors exit the website
– Tracking cookies: they allow the analysis of your usage of the website, your preferences through tracking of patterns web page views on the network websites in order to propose you targeted advertising or custom services. The profile that’s generated from this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc. but only helps to match the advertising to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We request your consent for those cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Third-party cookies: they allow to monitor the web pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. As mentioned above, this profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc. but only helps to identify yourself as a unique visitor and adapt advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We request your consent for those cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Social networks cookies: they allow social networks to record the articles and web pages that you share through their share function. They can also include tracking cookies that follow your web browsing.
– Website improvements cookies: they allow to test different versions of a web page in order to identify which page is most used.
3 bis. List of the cookies in use
- Google analytics: provides a measure of the traffic on the website.
- Google tag manager: ensures easy tag implementation on the web pages and management of the Google tags.
- Google AdSense: advertising production of Google using websites or YouTube videos as supports for their advertisements.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows to propose you dynamic advertising based on your previous searches.
- Google AdWords Conversion: AdWords advertising campaigns tracking tool.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows to log in from your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: allows to like, share, comment with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows to easily share and display contents of Twitter.
- Twitter advertising: allows to display and target advertising from the Twitter advertising production.
4. Your rights concerning your personal data
You are entitled to consult, correct, limit and erase the data on you. Furthermore, you have the right to express your opposition to the treatment of your personal data and the right to the transferability of your personal data. To exert this right, send us an email to email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself on our website. When the matter concerns the access to personal data linked to a cookie, we will ask you to send us a copy of the cookie. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Cookies blocking and deleting
You can easily block and delete cookies anytime from your web browser. You can also set up your web browser so as to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also select the cookies not to be installed. Go on your web browser Help web page to do so. If you delete your computer cookies, it may have an effect on the usage of our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties and display advertising through our website. You can centrally manage and/or delete those cookies from www.youronlinechoice.eu.
The steps to follow to adjust the settings may differ from one web browser to another. If necessary, visit your web browser Help page or click on one of the following links to directly access your web browser user manual.
6. New developments and unanticipated cookies
It is also possible that third parties add cookies through our website. You found unidentified cookies on our website? Please, let us know by email. You can also directly contact the third party to ask him what cookie he uses, why, how long does it last and how can you protect your personal data from it.
If you have questions and/or comments, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.